Hi guys,
From the meeting last night, I have started to look at the mushroom shape herb pot. After talking with Dave this morning I have began looking at it as a tooth pick holder or similar. The form of the holder at the moment is similar to the mushroom but longer and instead of having just the round holes, we thought about making it look like a piece of lacethat has been draped over the top (just the top half) and that the pattern is perhaps cut out of the ceramic.
Just wondered what you thoughts are there with these thoughts?
Also, I like the development of the corner chopping board and the soap hook. Since the presentation last night I haven't looked into the chopping board anymore so I don't have and new developments for that. For the soap hook we have looked at maybe suspending it from the ceiling as an initial thought.
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment