Umbra+Mbrella 5

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Variations of designs



Posted by Andrew Townes at 11:41 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (48)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ▼  October (27)
      • CAD soap hook model
      • SOAPrANO V1.0 fully functional prototype
      • Hi guys, I have uploaded the videos, if you wa...
      • Hi guys, I really like the video you have uplo...
      • hey Becca, So we have an idea for the intro part...
      • The Dragon story Board
      • Soap Hook ( Soaprano) rough model
      • Product in situImage of kitchen from 
      • Product in situ Image of kitchen...
      • Trinket box...money pot...growing herbs...t...
      • Hi Guys, I will be uploading some renders shortly...
      • Earlier Development before the mushroom concept o...
      • Hi guys, From the meeting last night, I have star...
      • Review of top 3 iDeas Team 5
      • Ideas about Rebecca's iterations
      • More stuff by Andrew
      • More stuff by Andrew
      • Rebecca's Work Development of the herb tree ...
      • Andrew Drew these
      • Sandro's Iterations
      • Deliberation
      • Variations of designs
      • My Designs
      • Our designs
      •  Utensil/Kitchen roll holder - one base with 2 ...
      • Hello.

Contributors

  • Andrew Townes
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • godley
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.